Magazine practical task


1) Save your finished Photoshop magazine cover as a JPEG image and upload it to your evaluation blog post.







2) Write an evaluation of your work: have you succeeded in your brief to create a new, original edition of an existing magazine?

I do believe I have successfully created a magazine cover which is similar to the original vogue magazines; this is because I spent time researching all the aspects that make up the vogue magazine and tried to incorporate most of them into my magazine cover. 

3) Put your cover alongside a couple of genuine covers of your chosen magazine. How professional is your work alongside genuine examples?





Compared to these genuine covers, my central image isn’t as professional because it wasn’t taken with studio lighting. However, I believe that the title ‘Vogue’ looks very professional and the cover lines are not too far off from what they look they on the actual magazine. 

4) What is the strongest aspect of your work?

I think the strongest aspect of my magazine is the central image; although the lighting could have been better, I think I did I good job at capturing a candid picture of my model which was my aim whilst I was planning.

5) What is the weakest aspect of your Photoshop magazine cover? 

The weakest aspect would be the cover lines because I was not too sure on what to write and the font could have been better to match the actual vogue magazine.

6) What would you do differently if you completed this assignment again?

If I was to complete this task again, I would definitely have taken the picture with professional lighting and leave more time to edit. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online, Social Participatory Index:

Henry Jenkins and Tomb Raider & Metroid - fandom blog tasks

Magazines: Men's Health CSP Analysis